Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Ladybank memberships up for grabs

News and announcements from the Whisky Magazine team

Ladybank memberships up for grabs

Postby Sally Toms » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:32 pm

Ladybank, the prestigious private Scotch whisky distillery club, has launched its second-phase membership scheme giving more investors the chance to own a share the Scottish distillery.

250 new memberships are available; costing around £3,250, which includes unlimited access to the facilities at Ladybank headquarters.
http://www.whisky.co.uk
Sally Toms
News & Picture Editor

Postby ikendal » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:49 pm

I have a membership and I get a little bonus if I refer anyone. If you are interested in getting a membership can I refer you please, checky sod I hear you shout! yes but I will share the bonus if I can.
ikendal
Bronze Member

I will give it a try..

Postby Jacques » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:51 am

Dear ikendal, I am writing to Ladybank and have told them someone has referred me... so if you can and I join, lets share the bennefits...
Thanks
Jacques

Postby scotch4ever » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:40 am

Ikendal:
Just curious if you have asked Mr. thompson of Ladybank to show a financial report? I have been keeping tabs on this project for over 4 years and have yet to see any real accomplishments. I just wonder were all the money has went? It certainly has not went to building.

What happens to Ladybank when the landlease runs out? I know that is not a conern since most of us will be dead, however, it just seems like a Ponzi scheme to me.

I know people have shown up at DaftMill thinking it was Ladybank only to be disappointed. I might add that Daftmill was build in a very short period without a huge amount of pound notes.
scotch4ever

Postby ikendal » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:13 pm

These are valid concerns, and intially I shared them. however as a member I have been kept fully infomred of progress and although they are behind scheudal they are progressing.
I was recently invited to a meeting in London and was unale to attend and now await the minutes. I would be happy to keep you infomed.
ikendal
Bronze Member

Postby Jacques » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:17 pm

So can you please tell me if they are seroius about the deal... are you happy with your membership... also give me your details so that I can tell them you referred me... also tell me what we will share..
thanks..
Jacques

Postby ikendal » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:23 pm

scotch4ever wrote:Ikendal:
I just wonder were all the money has went? It certainly has not went to building.

Building work has started see the pictures on http://www.whisky.com
ikendal
Bronze Member

Postby ikendal » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:30 pm

ikendal
Bronze Member

Postby scotch4ever » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:38 pm

Yes, I do see they have put a new roof on one or two of the old buildings. If you look further down in the pictures you can see the same building with and without the old roof.

I found this old article in the Scotsman to be quite interesting

http://business.scotsman.com/agriculture.cfm?id=1271952002

I am sure you will keep Mr. Thompson on his toes with your investment in to Ladybank.

Best of Luck. Hope to see some spirit running someday.
scotch4ever

Return to Whisky News

Whisky gift and present finder