Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Whisky Live At The Games 2009

The official Whisky Live forum - The world's premier whisky tasting show.
www.whiskylive.com

Postby Matt2 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 pm

When and Where
Texas Highland Games and Scottish Festival, Arlington, TX
6th - 7th June 2009

Caledonian Club of San Francisco Highland Games and Scottish Festival, Alameda County Fairgrounds
6th - 7th September 2009

After a successful first year in this new venue, Whisky Live at the Games will continue to improve and grow. The “At the Games” concept has been expanded to “On the Docks”. In keeping with the concept of “only the biggest and the best”, WHISKY LIVE at the Games will conduct only two tasting events in conjunction with the Highland Games and two WHISKY LIVE on the Docks tasting events in conjunction with two international boat shows in key locations.

Visit the Whisky Live At The Games 2009 website for more information and to book your tickets.
Matt2

Re: Whisky Live At The Games 2009

Postby lohssanami » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:58 am

Anyone planning on going to the "Games" at the Alameda County Fairgrounds?

Matt - Is there a list of what distilleries will be present?
lohssanami
Double Gold Member

Re: Whisky Live At The Games 2009

Postby henderj » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 pm

I was at last year's event in Pleasanton and it was absolutely spectacular! I am very happy that it will be held again this year, and in an even better setting. Ended up buying the very old Scott's Bunnahabhain, which I've been enjoying ever since. Not only were the exhibitors friendly and knowledgeable, many of the people tasting alongside me were experts in their own right. I thought I knew a lot about whisky, but this event showed me how much more there is to know and discover.

Thanks to the organizers for putting together this amazing event. I've attended the Games faithfully for many years, but Whisky Live makes it a can't-miss!

Jaimie
henderj

Return to Whisky Live

Whisky gift and present finder