Whisky Live London 2010
Join the UK's premier whisky tasting event
The Hurlingham Club, Ranelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR
Friday 26th February - Saturday 27th February
For its 10 year anniversary Whisky Live London is returning to the Hurlingham Club in west London, as a reflection of its status as the UK's leading premium drinks show experience.
Bordering the Thames in Fulham, and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, the Hurlingham Club is a gem of international renown. The striking Georgian Clubhouse mixes timeless elegance with up to date facilities and services, and its easy access to tube and train make it the perfect setting for a celebration of the very best whiskies of the world.
Whats on in 2010
- Fine dining
- Whisky and food combinations
- Whisky and food Masterclasses and stage presentations
- Whisky places - display maps of the distillery producing nations of the world
- Taxi/limousine service
- Outdoor areas available within the 42 acre gardens of the Hurlingham Club
- New range of tickets including Friday's Gala Evening experience and group discounts
- Whisky tour - experience the show under the private guidance of one of our whisky hosts
- Book signings
- Coopering displays
Visit the Whisky Live London 2010 website for more information and to book your tickets.