Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Highland Park 15yr CS

General chat and talk about whisky.

Highland Park 15yr CS

Postby Drammed » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 am

Yes that is right. I was at a tasting event with Jerry Tosh last night and I asked him if HP was going to release any CS or non chill filtered whiskys and he announced that HP just bottled a 15yr CS yesterday and that there will be 6000 bottles available and various countries have bid for 9000 bottles so they have to sort out who gets what. Price will be about 100 euros per bottle. he told me Canada will get some and it should be on the shelves by Christmas!

Cheers!
Drammed
Gold Member

Re: Highland Park 15yr CS

Postby jhershauer » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:47 am

This is the new Earl Magnus special release. You can see Gerry Tosh and his boss talking about it (and tasting it) here:
http://blog.singlemalt.tv/?p=444

Also of interest is their disclosure that they're seriously considering making a CS 12 year part of the regular line after the success of Hjarta.

Good times at HP!

Jeff
jhershauer
Silver Member

Re: Highland Park 15yr CS

Postby jhershauer » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:32 am

I try to tread carefully here when it comes to linking to my own blog posts, but I took notes on some of the key points of interest from the 25 minute HP/singlemalt.tv video that I linked to above.

There are some very interesting things happening at HP that I thought some of you might be interested in seeing in a summarized list:
HP Earl Magnus and more HP news

Thanks,
Jeff
jhershauer
Silver Member

Return to Whisky Chat

Whisky gift and present finder