pkt77242 wrote: Muskrat Portage wrote: evertonmint wrote:
the distillery shop is shortly taking another delivery....give them a bell
Fat lot of good that would do us over here, they won't ship across that large pond between us.
I just got a bottle at a local shop. Has it not arrive at all in canada?
I might as well emigrate to Australia then. Or Antarctica - at least I'm used to the climate. No Snow Phoenix over here as yet. This is what is at the LCBO and I don't mean it's available my local outlet:
1. GLENFIDDICH 21 YO OLD GRAN RESERVA HIGHLAND SM 750 mL $ 164.95
2. GLENFIDDICH 50 YEARS OLD SPEYSIDE SINGLE MALT 700 mL $ 26000.00
(One at 10 Scrivener Sq. in T.O.)
3. GLENFIDDICH SINGLE MALT 12 YEAR OLD SCOTCH WHISKY 750 mL $ 45.95
4. GLENFIDDICH SINGLE MALT 12 YEAR OLD SCOTCH WHISKY 1140 mL | $ 61.95
5. GLENFIDDICH SINGLE MALT 15 YEAR OLD SCOTCH WHISKY 750 mL | $ 63.95
6. GLENFIDDICH SINGLE MALT 18 YEAR OLD SCOTCH WHISKY 750 mL | $ 93.55
The selection at our outlet is exceedingly crappy, to be blunt. At present we're lucky to have 12 different SMs at any given time. And they fill out the display with ruddy bottles of Canadian Rye, for Gods' sake! It's like putting a bunch of sow's ears together and forgetting about the silk purse altogether!