Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

CADENHEADS OF SCOTLAND FANTASTIC SERVICE

General chat and talk about whisky.

CADENHEADS OF SCOTLAND FANTASTIC SERVICE

Postby whiteshirt » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 pm

I very rarely complain or sing the praises of companys on any forum site. BUT..

I have to mention the excellent and I mean excellent service of Cadenhead's Campbeltown Whisky Shop.

I was searching for a Millburn 31yrs bottled 2006. I contacted Cadenheads and they informed me that their German Shop had stock. I subsequently rang the shop and was told in very good English that they had in fact got a very small quantity. However because of tax etc reasons, they could only ship to an address in Germany. How frustrating, I did not know anyone who lived there that could help. I emailed Cadenheads in Scotland and asked if they could help. They stated that possibly they could help and would get back to me. The following day I was contacted and told one of their reps was going to Germany and he would pick up the bottles for me, bring them back to Scotland then post them to me. A couple of weeks later I was informed the bottles were ready for delivery. They arrived yesterday and no charge for postage and packing. I can only sing the praises of the Cadenheads staff for their fantastic help. WHAT SERVICE!!!!
whiteshirt
Bronze Member

Re: CADENHEADS OF SCOTLAND FANTASTIC SERVICE

Postby Ganga » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 am

Great to hear. I was at that shop backin Nov 2000. They treated me and my friend to a treat even though it was about 900 AM!
Ganga
Matured cask

Re: CADENHEADS OF SCOTLAND FANTASTIC SERVICE

Postby Willie JJ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Ganga wrote:it was about 900 AM!

Is that the same as 888 PM?
Willie JJ
Cask Strength Gold Member

Return to Whisky Chat

Whisky gift and present finder