Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

NEW: Aqua Vitae at Albannach

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

NEW: Aqua Vitae at Albannach

Postby waynew1983 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:05 pm

Albannach, Londons Scotch Whisky Daddies are launching a new whisky club.

Joined myself last week. Im impressed with this bar. They have over 120 different Single Malts and more Blended/Rare Malts. Not to be sneezed at. Very reasonably priced too from 6.00 a dram to 580.00 a dram and even a 1937 Glenfiddich for 12000.00, this is one of only 3 left in the world, so they say.

Anyway this sunday they are lauching Aqua Vitae Whisky Club. It promises to meet monthly with a different Master Distiller each month. Benefits to members include:

- Discounted Whisky Rates in Albannach
- Discounted Tickets to Whisky Events
- Online Discounts from whiskyexchange
- A representative from whiskyweb at each meeting to take orders
- Discounted rates on kilts and scottish dress
- Free tasting sessions and lectures
- Whisky,Food, Chocolate and Cigar pairing
- Organised trips to distilleries

and much much more

I cant wait for this Sunday. It launches with Glenfiddich. The master distiller for Glenfiddich will give a lecture along with the Global Brand Ambassador.

Hope to see some of you guys there. For more information email jamie@albannach.co.uk, xavier@albannach.co.uk or call jamie on 02079300066. Alternatively just come along to 66 Trafalgar Square, London where Albannach is located and check it out for yourself. http://www.albannach.co.uk/

Wayne
waynew1983

Postby waynew1983 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:07 pm

Obviously I work there! Incase u didnt guess! :lol: So if you have any questions about Aqua Vitae or Albannach you can direct them at me too!
waynew1983

Postby Mr Fjeld » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:48 am

I'm in the hotel & restaurant business myself and I have to say that judging from the pictures it's a very impressive place you work at Wayne! I wonder if it was a short notice about this restaurant in the Whiskymag some issues ago? Partowner Glenfiddich/Grant?

I'd love to check it out when in London later on!

Skål!
Christian
Mr Fjeld
Cask Strength Gold Member

Postby MGillespie » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:40 am

waynew1983 wrote:Obviously I work there! Incase u didnt guess! :lol: So if you have any questions about Aqua Vitae or Albannach you can direct them at me too!

Welcome aboard, Wayne...glad to have you!

Mark
MGillespie
Double Gold Member

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder