Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Rosebank 12yo

Your tastes and our tastes are discussed here, so make sure you share your pleasures with us.
Related whiskies : Rosebank 12 Years Old

Rosebank 12yo

Postby The Dazzler » Tue May 16, 2006 7:25 am

Just heard that Rosebank 12yo, (Flora and Fauna) is now now no longer available. I would imagine it to change years/age but will possibly be taken out of the range all together. Anyone else hear any further news on this??

Slainte
The Dazzler
Bronze Member

Postby Scotchio » Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 pm

Not exactly a shock as their youngest stock must be 13 yrs old now.
Scotchio
Gold Member

Postby Mr Ellen » Tue May 16, 2006 1:25 pm

Well, Rosebank is not the first of the Flora & Fauna Serie to be discontinued and it certainly isn't going to be the last one either. Aultmore, Balmenach, Brackla, Caol Ila, Clynelish, Craigellachie and Speyburn are other discontinued ones that are becoming harder to find.

However it's still easy to find bottlings of the Rosebank F&F at several online dealers. I read somewhere that Diageo had loads of bottled F&F Rosebank (just don't remeber where) so I don't think you need to worry about getting a few bottles. The same is valid for Pittyvaich which was bulldozed back in 2002.
Rosebank 12y. F&F is a wonderful whisky so try and get it while you can. However, it would also be nice to see a new expression on the market.

Cheers

Related whiskies : Rosebank 12 Years Old

Return to Whisky Tastings

Whisky gift and present finder