Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

General chat and talk about whisky.

Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby John McGill » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:10 pm

The Scotland on Sunday newspaper is running a promo for a free Highland Park 12 year old miniature.

Claim your free bottle via the following URL: :D

http://www.thescotsmansubs.co.uk/Highland/
John McGill
Bronze Member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:12 pm
Location: Kilmarnock, Ayrshire

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby woodhill » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:25 pm

Applied for that

Cheers

:thumbsup:
User avatar
woodhill
Gold Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Ize » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:38 am

Haha, when one has filled all the necessary inquiries ... in the end there is notification that Thank You for participation ... and by the way all the bottles are already claimed. Nice.
Ize
Silver Member
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 2:01 am
Location: Up north, Finland

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby woodhill » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:10 pm

Thanks for submitting your application to receive a free Highland Park Malt Whisky Miniature.
Due to high demand, the 10,000 miniatures have now been claimed. However, we value you custom and look forward to offering you exciting promotions in the future. Scotland on Sunday.
User avatar
woodhill
Gold Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Deactivated Member » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:03 pm

Ize wrote:Haha, when one has filled all the necessary inquiries ... in the end there is notification that Thank You for participation ... and by the way all the bottles are already claimed. Nice.

Ah well, you've lost nothing. It's quite understandable that there is a limit on applications and maybe you'll be lucky next time. I missed out on the swap to get a full bottle of the 18 because I was too late, but got in on this one.
Deactivated Member
 

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby les taylor » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:22 pm

Nick Brown wrote:
Ize wrote:Haha, when one has filled all the necessary inquiries ... in the end there is notification that Thank You for participation ... and by the way all the bottles are already claimed. Nice.

Ah well, you've lost nothing. It's quite understandable that there is a limit on applications and maybe you'll be lucky next time. I missed out on the swap to get a full bottle of the 18 because I was too late, but got in on this one.


I missed out on both :(
User avatar
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:16 am
Location: Gunwalloe

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Ize » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:56 am

Nick Brown wrote:Ah well, you've lost nothing. It's quite understandable that there is a limit on applications and maybe you'll be lucky next time. I missed out on the swap to get a full bottle of the 18 because I was too late, but got in on this one.

True true, but I wished I would have option choose whether to participate to the questionnaire or not since the "reward" was not existing anymore. Aaand that's why usually this kind of "rewards" are drawn ... it causes less bad feelings.
Ize
Silver Member
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 2:01 am
Location: Up north, Finland

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Ize » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:56 am

Ize wrote:
Nick Brown wrote:Ah well, you've lost nothing. It's quite understandable that there is a limit on applications and maybe you'll be lucky next time. I missed out on the swap to get a full bottle of the 18 because I was too late, but got in on this one.

True true, but I wished I would have option choose whether to participate to the questionnaire or not beforehand since the "reward" was not existing anymore. Aaand that's why usually this kind of "rewards" are drawn ... it causes less bad feelings.
Ize
Silver Member
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 2:01 am
Location: Up north, Finland

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Ize » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:01 am

Ah nowadays, one can't edit the mails, sorry about the double posting.
Ize
Silver Member
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 2:01 am
Location: Up north, Finland

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Deactivated Member » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:58 pm

To be perfectly fair, Ize, you are probably not the target audience for a Scotland on Sunday promotion anyway...

:wink:
Deactivated Member
 

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Ize » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:26 am

You never know, I might have been interested of that publication. :D
Ize
Silver Member
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 2:01 am
Location: Up north, Finland

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby woodhill » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:13 am

Anyone got theirs yet?



I'm gasping for a drink :lol:
User avatar
woodhill
Gold Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Mark » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:43 pm

woodhill wrote:Anyone got theirs yet?
I'm gasping for a drink :lol:


No sign of my HP12 mini yet. So much for it supposedly being for St Andrews Day. I am glad i wasnt gasping lol. Maybe it will arrive in time to see in the new year with a free whisky.
Mark
New member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:16 pm
Location: UK

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Di Blasi » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:08 pm

Haven't gotten mine yet either, but maybe when they noticed the "Norway" destination they said forget it. We'll see...
Di Blasi
Cask Strength Gold Member
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Deactivated Member » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:20 pm

Well I live bang in the heart of their target market and I still haven't got mine.
Deactivated Member
 

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Iain » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:54 pm

Me neither. But I'm also still waiting for whatever it is that's been posted to the Guardians from Glenlivet.

I'm sure it'll all show up in time for Christmas. Maybe even THIS Christmas!
Iain
Double Gold Member
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2001 2:01 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby woodhill » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:21 pm

Arrived!
:D :) :thumbsup: :P :lol:
User avatar
woodhill
Gold Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Di Blasi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:17 pm

Still nothing arrived to Bergen. Customs, or the health and safety office, have probably sent it in to a lab to be analyzed!
Di Blasi
Cask Strength Gold Member
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby John McGill » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:14 pm

John McGill wrote:The Scotland on Sunday newspaper is running a promo for a free Highland Park 12 year old miniature.

Claim your free bottle via the following URL: :D

http://www.thescotsmansubs.co.uk/Highland/


Just seen on TV that Scotland on Sunday are running this promotion again this year. Don't know if they're using the same URL again (there's a page there currently) but worth watching out for this weekend.
John McGill
Bronze Member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:12 pm
Location: Kilmarnock, Ayrshire

Re: Free Highland Park 12YO Miniature

Postby Charlie » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:16 pm

I got one of these last year, so will certainly try again :D
Charlie
New member
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 pm


Return to Whisky Chat

Whisky gift and present finder